About Me

My photo
My name is Justin Nassivera and I am currently in my Junior year at SUNY Cortland studying Physical Education. I'm a huge sports fan and love my Boston Celtics and Red Sox. Basketball, Baseball, and Golf are huge passions of mine and would love to coach them someday in the school setting. I have always loved teaching and coaching kids and have always wanted to become a PE teacher because it was always my favorite class in school. Many people have strong opinions against physical education and I believe that myself and other physical educators need to spread the word of what exactly we are doing in the PE world. Also check out my professional portfolio at www.jnassiveraportfolio.weebly.com

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Shinty

Today's lab C lessons were about the Scottish game Shinty. David, Trish, and Stephanie all taught today. I thought they all did a very good job with their progressions and the activities they planned for us. Trish's visual aid was pretty cool because it had a moving pendulum with it to help explain our swinging motion that we needed to use. 
Now that lab C is over, our focus turns over towards lab D. I'm looking forward to getting out there and teaching again. 

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment