About Me

My photo
My name is Justin Nassivera and I am currently in my Junior year at SUNY Cortland studying Physical Education. I'm a huge sports fan and love my Boston Celtics and Red Sox. Basketball, Baseball, and Golf are huge passions of mine and would love to coach them someday in the school setting. I have always loved teaching and coaching kids and have always wanted to become a PE teacher because it was always my favorite class in school. Many people have strong opinions against physical education and I believe that myself and other physical educators need to spread the word of what exactly we are doing in the PE world. Also check out my professional portfolio at www.jnassiveraportfolio.weebly.com

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Improving Our Teaching

Friday's class we had five more students teach their lab B. I personally thought that everyone did a good job teaching. There were good cues and good demonstrations. Kim's skill was very difficult but she broke it down nicely for us to understand. I also liked Max's progressions for his skill which was the push-up jump and that may be the hardest jump-rope skill I've ever tried. 
I believe that watching everyone else teach will help me out because it will allow me to see different methods of how to do things and definitely will improve my style and methods. 

No comments:

Post a Comment