About Me

My photo
My name is Justin Nassivera and I am currently in my Junior year at SUNY Cortland studying Physical Education. I'm a huge sports fan and love my Boston Celtics and Red Sox. Basketball, Baseball, and Golf are huge passions of mine and would love to coach them someday in the school setting. I have always loved teaching and coaching kids and have always wanted to become a PE teacher because it was always my favorite class in school. Many people have strong opinions against physical education and I believe that myself and other physical educators need to spread the word of what exactly we are doing in the PE world. Also check out my professional portfolio at www.jnassiveraportfolio.weebly.com

Monday, February 27, 2012

Omni-Kin Ball

Today in 255, Devon, Kim, and Dan all taught their lab C's. They did Omnikin ball.I have heard of it but never played it til today and I thought it was awesome. The point of the game is to not let the ball touch the ground and you have to yell out which color you're hitting to and they can't let it hit the ground or else the other team scores. It is a very fun and face-paced game.




Kim opened things up and I thought she did a great job with her cues and her cues poster was amazing. I like Devon's instant activity and how we progressed from a large court into a smaller one as we went along. But, i thought Dan was great today. The energy he brought to the class today was contagious and everybody fed off his energy. 



Later today I will have my Lab C video, pictures, and documents posted for you to see. 
Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments:

Post a Comment