About Me

My photo
My name is Justin Nassivera and I am currently in my Junior year at SUNY Cortland studying Physical Education. I'm a huge sports fan and love my Boston Celtics and Red Sox. Basketball, Baseball, and Golf are huge passions of mine and would love to coach them someday in the school setting. I have always loved teaching and coaching kids and have always wanted to become a PE teacher because it was always my favorite class in school. Many people have strong opinions against physical education and I believe that myself and other physical educators need to spread the word of what exactly we are doing in the PE world. Also check out my professional portfolio at www.jnassiveraportfolio.weebly.com

Monday, February 13, 2012

Last Lab B Lessons

Today was the last day of our Lab B lessons. I thought that all of the lessons were really good. Stephanie had really great visual aids. Mike and I were asked to behave poorly to see how she would handle it and she did it very well. I thought that Mike did a nice job with his progressions and he demonstrated step by step pretty good. Dan really woke everyone up with his energy level and the volume of his voice was very clear. Pat did a good job handling two students that needed to go to the nurse and David used very clear and easy cues to make his difficult partner task easier.
I think that most of the lessons involved some sort I challenge. Challenges are good because it allows the students more prescribe time with the original learning skill. Now that lab B is over, I'm ready for the challenges of lab C and D!

No comments:

Post a Comment