About Me

My photo
My name is Justin Nassivera and I am currently in my Junior year at SUNY Cortland studying Physical Education. I'm a huge sports fan and love my Boston Celtics and Red Sox. Basketball, Baseball, and Golf are huge passions of mine and would love to coach them someday in the school setting. I have always loved teaching and coaching kids and have always wanted to become a PE teacher because it was always my favorite class in school. Many people have strong opinions against physical education and I believe that myself and other physical educators need to spread the word of what exactly we are doing in the PE world. Also check out my professional portfolio at www.jnassiveraportfolio.weebly.com

Monday, April 23, 2012

iDance in Lab D

Today's class consisted of Max and Stephanie teaching their lab D's and they had to use the iDance system. Stephanie started and she did a good job. I think she gave everybody in the class feedback at least one time. Dave and I were told to fight so she had to handle it. We were separated twice. Then it happened a third time and she separated us farther apart and she talked to us about it. Her activities were fun, as she had us face the opposite direction on the pads and work with partners also.
Up next was Max and he immediately put us on the pads for an instant activity to get warmed up. I like his activities because he had us partnering up and switching from pads to pads, during the song which was fun. During his lesson, Eric fake a seizure. Max stopped what he was doing and moved him to the side to get him out of the way. In real life, stuff like that can happen in the class or gymnasium and it's our job to be prepared for anything. I'm looking forward to Wednesday's cup stacking and Hantis lessons from Dave and Kyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment