About Me

My photo
My name is Justin Nassivera and I am currently in my Junior year at SUNY Cortland studying Physical Education. I'm a huge sports fan and love my Boston Celtics and Red Sox. Basketball, Baseball, and Golf are huge passions of mine and would love to coach them someday in the school setting. I have always loved teaching and coaching kids and have always wanted to become a PE teacher because it was always my favorite class in school. Many people have strong opinions against physical education and I believe that myself and other physical educators need to spread the word of what exactly we are doing in the PE world. Also check out my professional portfolio at www.jnassiveraportfolio.weebly.com

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Scavenger Hunt

Using iPhone App
In Friday's 255 class, it was Kim's turn to teach lab D. Se did a fun and interesting scavenger hunt using an app on the iPhone called mobile adventure walks. At first it was difficult to get the app working correctly, but when it did it was cool. Kim incorporated smoking cigarettes as clues on the scavenger hunt. Each of us was given a worksheet and we had to find each clue in order to get the correct answer to each one. I thought she did a good job explaining each clue and how smoking is bad for your body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment