About Me

My photo
My name is Justin Nassivera and I am currently in my Junior year at SUNY Cortland studying Physical Education. I'm a huge sports fan and love my Boston Celtics and Red Sox. Basketball, Baseball, and Golf are huge passions of mine and would love to coach them someday in the school setting. I have always loved teaching and coaching kids and have always wanted to become a PE teacher because it was always my favorite class in school. Many people have strong opinions against physical education and I believe that myself and other physical educators need to spread the word of what exactly we are doing in the PE world. Also check out my professional portfolio at www.jnassiveraportfolio.weebly.com

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Zumba

In Friday's class, it was Dan's turn to teach lab D. He did Zumba. What I always like about Dan's lessons his is energy. A minute into the lesson he was already breaking a sweat and waking all of us up. He created a video of his own Zumba routine and showed us how to do all the moves. Dan's biggest challenge was dealing with Leslie. Leslie was told to close her eyes and be blind. I thought Dan handled it well by explaining http her what to do and by other students assisting her throughout the lesson. I thought his cues were very clear and I liked how he had cues for each of the moves he taught us.

No comments:

Post a Comment