About Me

My photo
My name is Justin Nassivera and I am currently in my Junior year at SUNY Cortland studying Physical Education. I'm a huge sports fan and love my Boston Celtics and Red Sox. Basketball, Baseball, and Golf are huge passions of mine and would love to coach them someday in the school setting. I have always loved teaching and coaching kids and have always wanted to become a PE teacher because it was always my favorite class in school. Many people have strong opinions against physical education and I believe that myself and other physical educators need to spread the word of what exactly we are doing in the PE world. Also check out my professional portfolio at www.jnassiveraportfolio.weebly.com

Monday, April 9, 2012

Lab D Preperation

Today in class, Professor Yang went into detail on how to create and use different video-making software. I think it is pretty neat on how you can just add photos and video clips to the program and it will automatically make a nice video for you to put on your blog or e-portfolio. 
After class, Eric and I went down to the squash courts to discuss and practice the beginning of our lab D. I think with the way the courts are setup it may be difficult, but I think we will both do just fine. The only thing that I am unsure of is what Yang will do for behavior or disabilities with the students because that's something I cannot prepare for. Wednesday I will have everything necessary for you to review my last lesson! Here is a preview of how I may do my introduction

No comments:

Post a Comment